The Third Call for applicants on Bachelor, Masters and Post-Doctorate was closed on 10 February 2014.
Please notice that selected candidates in Third Call have to start their mobility by 31 December 2014.
Additional Call for Post-Doctorate candidate is now open!!!!Deadline for submitting application for Post-Doctorate mobility is 31 August 2014, 12:00 (noon) GMT UK Time.
- Check if you meet the eligibility criteria. Non eligible applications will not be evaluated. The eligibility will be checked on the basis of the documents that applicants uploaded with their application.
- Check the available scholarships and their duration
- Choose the host university and the academic program among the academic programs available at every Host university and check the language, the academic requirements and the admission conditions at the host University for the program that chosen.
- Prepare the information on your academic background, as you will need to provide it in the application. It is compulsory to provide data on the most recent academic history, e.g.: Home Institution name and location, name of the programme/degree you attended, average mark, start and end dates of the program.
- Prepare the compulsory documents* that must be uploaded with the application. All documents must be in the PDF format. All certificates and degrees must be stamped by the issuing institution.
*Please note that documents that are not in English must be accompanied with certified translated copies*
By clicking on ‘Apply Here’ for your mobility type you should be taken straight to the registration page where you can start your application. Soon after registering you will receive an e-mail confirming your application account, your password and a link to your application form.
Please notice that mobility need to start by 31 December 2014. There is only one available scholarship on Post - Doctorate level in this Call. All candidates are welcome to apply, however depending on the number of applications the priority will be given to those registered at one of the universities in Malaysia or Thailand or Indonesia or India.
- Proof of identity, scanned copy passport or official ID with photo
- Proof of employment at home university
Employment includes staff on secondment, or with an emeritus or teaching fellow position. Acceptable proof includes staff ID, employment contract or a letter from your university administration confirming your employment. This letter should be on official university paper with authorised signatrue and stamp.
- Activity Plan (approved by home and host university. At this stage official stamps are not required.)
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of publications (optional)
- Reference letter(s)
- Motivation letter(s)
- Letter(s) of invite from the host university
To acces the on-line application form for the first time you should register yourself.
|STRoNG TiES Post-Doctorate Level Mobility Application||Apply Here|